This information on cookies is provided pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter the "Regulation") and in compliance with article 122 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data (hereinafter the "Privacy Code"), as well as the general Provisions of the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data n. 229 of 8 May 2014 and n. 231 of 10 June 2021 regarding cookies to users of the site www.assenzi originale.it (hereinafter the "Site")
- Data controller
The Data Controller is BREAKING BOOZE DI MARCO LUCA PALMIZIO E CSAS with registered office in Cesena, Via Anita Garibaldi, 34, (“Absinthe original.it” or even the "Holder").
This information will illustrate the types of cookies that can be installed through the Site, their characteristics, the duration of the treatment and the rights that can be asserted by users.
- What are cookies and what are they for
Cookies are small text files that the websites visited by the user send to his terminal, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites on the next visit by the same user.
Cookies can be installed:
- directly from the owner or manager of the site visited by the user (so-called first party cookies);
- by third parties with respect to the owner or manager of the site visited by the user (so-called third party cookies).
The information collected through first-party cookies is kept by the operator of the site that the user has visited, while that collected through third-party cookies is kept by the third parties themselves.
- Types of cookies
Cookies are used for different purposes (such as, for example, execution of IT authentications, session monitoring, etc.) and, based on the purpose pursued by a holder, it is possible to distinguish them into different categories:
- Technical cookies
Technical cookies are those that allow normal navigation of a site as well as its correct functioning. Since they allow essential activities for an optimal use of the site, they have the function of facilitating the consultation of the site by users.
They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into:
- browsing or session cookies: guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
- analytical cookies: they are used to collect information on the use of the sites and can be assimilated to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how they visit the site;
- functionality cookies: they allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
The use of these cookies (first or third party) is essential for the correct functioning of a website and the services linked to the same sites (for example login or access to reserved functions on the sites).
The prior consent of the users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
- Profiling cookies
Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles relating to the user who visits the site and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net.
For the use of profiling cookies, the prior consent of the interested party is required.
Assenzi originale.it uses technical cookies in order to make the browsing and purchasing experience of its users simple and efficient.
The use of these cookies is necessary for Assenzi originale.it as it is functional to allow you to use the contents of the Site (for example to memorize user preferences regarding the "login", so that the insertion of e -mail and password at each new visit to the website). In this sense, Assenzi originale.it will use technical cookies to guarantee the correct execution of the service pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 6, par. 1, lit. b) of the Regulation.
|GUY||NOMENCLATURE||STORAGE TIME INFORMATION ACQUIRED THROUGH COOKIES|
|Technical cookies||acceptCookies||6 months|
- Third-party cookies
By consulting the Site, third-party cookies may be released. In particular, these cookies are issued by:
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Google Adwords – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=it
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Outbrain – https://www.outbrain.com/privacy/cookies/
- Criteo – https://www.criteo.com/it/privacy/
- Kelkoo – https://www.kelkoogroup.com/it/informativa-sui-cookie/
- Microsoft – https://privacy.microsoft.com/it-it/privacystatement
- Trustpilot – https://it.legal.trustpilot.com/for-everyone/cookie-policy
- Categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated and purpose of the communication
The data and information purchased through first-party cookies may be communicated to the subjects Assenzi originale.it uses to carry out activities related to the management of the various functions of the site.
These subjects will process the data as Data Processors.
- Rights of the interested parties
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the following rights:
- request and obtain confirmation as to whether or not your data is being processed by Assenzi originale.it and, if necessary, access to such data and the information relating to them;
- request the transfer of such data to another data controller;
- request and obtain the modification or integration of your data;
- request and obtain the cancellation - and/or limitation of processing - of your data in the case of unnecessary data or information - or no longer necessary - in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
The rights indicated above may be exercised by you compatibly with the type of information acquired through cookies.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, if you believe you have not obtained a satisfactory response from Assenzi originale.it regarding your rights or if you believe a violation of your rights exists.
To exercise the above rights and request information, you can write to assistance@assenzi originale.it
- Withdrawal of consent
To revoke your consent to the use of one or more third-party profiling cookies you can:
- Connect to the third-party links listed in the previous par. 5;
- Visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Disabling cookies
This page is visible via the link at the bottom of all pages of the Site pursuant to art. 122, par. 2 of the Privacy Code.